Learn selenium and integrate with TestNG, Maven, GitHub, SonarQube, GMail and Jenkins
This course will give you complete automation testing knowledge and you will be a full-stack automation engineer, where you will learn selenium and integrate with TestNG, Maven, GitHub, SonarQube, Gmail, and Jenkins
· This course will start from a very basic level with no prior experience required and cover End-To-End automation with Selenium & Jenkins.
At the end of the course, we will also learn Cucumber a Behavior Driven Development framework and will be used along with Gherkin, Selenium, Java, Maven, Eclipse, GIT
· This course will also cover how you can push your written code to GIT (Version Control System) and use that code in Jenkins (CI) to run your automation and generate reports.
· This course will give you enough knowledge to implement an automation framework for your upcoming project.
· We will learn Page object model, keyword-driven framework, data-driven framework with TestNG.
· After that we will integrate the project with Jenkins and GITHUB and create a pipeline (CI).
· You will learn how to push your local changes to GIT Hub using GIT commands. These commands are very useful for day-to-day automation.
· We will see how to write a Step definition file, Feature file, and different cucumber options to execute it.
I am hoping you will get something out of it. Please do comment if you like this tutorial.