Create awesome mobile app in both iOS and Android platform
What you’ll learn
- Build real-world native todo app using React Native
- Develop both iOS and Android mobile app
This course includes:
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 42 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Basic React knowledge
- No Java or Swift knowledge is required
Did you tire of learning JAVA, Swift, Kotlin different programming languages from UDEMY?
Will it be much better if just learn one language and then can build for both Android and iOS?
React Native is what you need!!
But what is React Native? In a nutshell react native allows use the react library to create native
mobile apps for Android and iOS devices.
It is a really good option for developers that want to create some kind of mobile app who are already comfortable with react
It definitely recommends that you already understand the core principles of react like functional
components state props
We do have a complete react course on this platform, feel free to check that out
In this course, you will learn some basic React and also extend this to React Native. We will build a todo app to reinforce what we learnt in the previous lectures.
What you will learnt
- How to run the app in iOS and Android emulator
- How to use React Native components
- How to use the useState to add dynamic content
- How to use the TextField to change state
- The difference between List and FlatList
- What is the Touchable Component?
- What is the TouchableWithoutFeedback
- How to dismiss the keyboard with Keyboard component?
- Create an todo application which used all the knowledge that we learnt.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want to use web knowledge to build apps that can run on both iOS and Android.
Also enroll in : CSS course