Learn the basics of programming with Python and learn to create applications for free!
The Python Mega Course is the most practical course you will find on the web today. In this course, rather than practicing rote memorization, students are actively problem-solving towards tangible goals. The purpose of this course is to get you from zero and help you become a Python programmer. We will achieve that by building actual desktop programs, developing interactive web applications, automating tasks, and even creating mobile apps entirely in Python 3.
You will learn the entire process of program development in Python, from writing a program to producing the final .exe or .app executable which you can share with friends and colleagues. There will be 10 real-world applications that we will build together. These are:
- English Thesaurus – a program where users can get definitions of words.
- Volcano Web Map – an interactive web map of volcano locations throughout the USA.
- Personal Website with Python – a live website built entirely in Python.
- Bookshop Database App – a desktop GUI app with an SQL database backend.
- Feel Good Mobile App – an Android & iOS app.
- Webcam Motion Detector – starts the webcam and detects moving objects.
- Real Estate Web Scraper – a program that extracts data from webpages.
- Interactive Data Dashboard – a web-based, fully interactive graph.
- Database Web App – a web app that collects data & sends emails.
- Geocoder Web App – a web app that converts addresses to coordinates.
Moreover, the course is updated regularly and you will often see a new app replacing an old app. That means with your one-time purchase you will have lifetime access to every new app tutorial added to the course. That will help you to keep in touch with Python on a regular basis.
Before we start building the 10 apps, you will first learn the fundamentals of Python programming. If you know Python basics already, you can jump right in with the first app. By building the 10 apps, you will master Python and gain the skills to create Python programs independently. You can also use any of the 10 apps for your portfolio.
You will code the apps, guided step-by-step by straightforward video explanations, and continuous support from the course instructor. If you get stuck, you can ask questions at any time in the Q&A, and the instructor or the teaching assistant will jump in and help you with your questions.