What Will Participants Learn? (Course Objectives)
This course is designed to build the foundation of Data Science with the help of Python as a programming language.
During this course, our expert instructors will train you to-
• Define Data Science and its various stages
• Implement Data Science development methodology in business scenarios
• Identify areas of applications of Data Science.
• Understand the fundamental concepts of Python
• Use various Data Structures of Python.
• Perform operations on arrays using NumPy library
• Perform data manipulation using the Pandas library
• Visualize data and obtain insights from data using the Matplotlib and Seaborn library
• Apply Scrapy and Beautiful Soup to scrap data from websites
• Perform end to end Case study on data extraction, manipulation, visualization and analysis using Python
How will Data Science Using Python Training help your career?
Data Scientist is amongst the trendiest jobs, Glassdoor ranked it as the #1 Best Job in America in 2018 for the third year in a row, and it still holds its #1 Best Job position. Python is now the top programming language used in Data Science, with R at 2nd place.
Data Science is a field where data is analyzed with an aim to generate meaningful information. Today, successful data professionals understand that they require much-advanced skills for analyzing large amounts of data. Rather than relying on traditional techniques for data analysis, data mining and programming skills, as well as various tools and algorithms, are used. While there are many languages that can perform this job, Python has become the most preferred among Data Scientists.
checkout: Asp Net