In this Python For Network Engineers Bootcamp course you will learn about Automation: Netmiko, Paramiko, Napalm, Nornir, GNS3,Telnet, SSH, Cisco, Arista, Linux etc
What you’ll learn
- You will MASTER all the Python 3 key concepts starting from Scratch. No prior Python or programming knowledge is required
- Learn network programmability with Python
- See real-world examples of automation scripts with Python for Cisco IOS, Arista EOS or Linux
- Learn how to use and improve Paramiko and Netmiko for automation of common administration tasks with Python
- Learn how to configure networking devices with Python
- You will learn in-depth general Python Programming
- Use NAPALM Python library in a Multivendor Environment
- Understand how to use Telnet and SSH with Python for network automation
- Learn how to automate the configuration of networking devices with Python 3 in a Multivendor Environment
This course includes
- 19 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 34 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- No prior Python knowledge is required. There is a general Python Programming section included.
- No paid software required. Only free software will be used.
- Basic Knowledge of GNS3 and how to run Cisco Images, although I’ll provide the necessary setup information inside the course
In This “Python For Network Engineers Bootcamp” Network Automation with Python course also covers every major General Python Programming topic and is a perfect match for both beginners and experienced developers!
Welcome to this Python hands-on course forlearning Network Automation and Programmability with Python in a Cisco or Multivendor Environment.
Boost your Python Network Programming Skills by learning one of the hottest topic in the Networking Industry in 2019 and become one of the best Network Engineer!
This course is based on Python 3 and doesn’t require prior Python Programming knowledge. Everything is included within the course and you’ll also learn in-depth general Python Programming.
Just starting out with Python Programming, Network Automation or Network Programming using Python and have the desire to learn the future of Network Programmability in a practical way? Perfect. Then, this course is the right one for you. You’ll boost your career with hands-on Network Programming Skills!
Or maybe you’ve already tried to learn Network Automation with Python by yourself and now you want to put all pieces together? I’m here to help you, this course has everything you need to know to automate network configurations with Python.
You’ll have life time access and you can return and look for a specific Python library or example anytime you want. And let’s not forget, if you don’t like the course, you are covered by a 30 day money back guarantee, full refund, no questions asked!
You’ll learn not only Network Automation but also general Python Programming. After this course you’ll MASTER all the Python 3 key concepts.
The topics covered in this Python Network Programming course are:
- Setup The Environment
- Network Automation With Telnet And SSH
- Cisco Device configuration backup with Python
- Python Schedule Automation
- Working With TEXTFSM
- Python Nornir Automation framework
- Arista Configurations
- Arista VxLAN hands-on Demo
- Cumulus VX
- Cisco VXLAN BGP EVPN CONFIGURATION
- TACACS+ Configuration for AAA
- Certificate Authentication
The topics covered in the General Python Programming sections are:
Python Basic Programming :
- Introduction to Python
- How to Install Python an anaconda
- Data types in Python with Example
- Flow Control
- File Handling
Python Object-Oriented Programming :
- Introduction to OOP
- Classes And Objects
- Inheritance In Python
- Inheritance supper function
- Overriding and Overloading
- Private Method
Every topic includes many live examples in Python. This course will show you the best practices for developing production-ready Python Networking Automation Scripts for Cisco and Multivendor Environments. So enroll in this “Python For Network Engineers Bootcamp” course now.