Are you interested in learning Python, one of the most popular programming languages out there? If yes, then the Python course on Udemy might be perfect for you. In this course, you’ll learn Python from the very basics to advanced concepts. This course is a part of Data Engineering, and you can also explore Linux and Spark/Databricks in upcoming courses.
Python is a high-level, general-purpose programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code readability, and its syntax is easy to learn and understand. Python is dynamically-typed and garbage-collected. It supports multiple programming paradigms, including structured, object-oriented, and functional programming. Python has a comprehensive standard library and is often described as a “batteries included” language.
Guido van Rossum created Python in the late 1980s as a successor to the ABC programming language, and it was first released in 1991 as Python 0.9.0. Python 2.0 was released in 2000 and introduced new features such as list comprehensions, cycle-detecting garbage collection, reference counting, and Unicode support. Python 3.0, released in 2008, was a major revision that is not completely backward-compatible with earlier versions. Python 2 was discontinued in version 2.7.18 in 2020.
This Python course covers the following topics in detail:
- Language Fundamentals – Learn about variables, data types, operators, and expressions.
- Operators – Explore arithmetic, comparison, logical, and assignment operators.
- Input and Output Statements – Learn how to take input from the user and display output on the screen.
- Flow Control – Learn about conditional statements and loops.
- Pattern Applications for Logic Building – Learn how to build patterns using loops and conditional statements.
- Strings – Explore string operations such as slicing, concatenation, and formatting.
- String Programming Questions for Logic Building – Solve programming questions related to strings.
- List Data Structure – Learn about the list data structure and its methods.
- Tuple Data Structure – Explore the tuple data structure and its methods.
- Set Data Structure – Learn about the set data structure and its methods.
- Dictionary Data Structure – Explore the dictionary data structure and its methods.
- Functions – Learn how to define and call functions.
- Modules – Explore modules and how to import them into your Python program.
- Packages – Learn how to create and use packages in Python.
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOPs) – Learn about classes, objects, inheritance, and polymorphism.
- Exception Handling – Learn how to handle errors and exceptions in your Python program.
- Logging Module – Learn how to use the logging module to log events in your Python program.
- Assertions – Learn how to use assertions to check conditions in your Python program.
- File Handling – Learn how to read from and write to files in Python.
- Object Serialization by using PICKLE, JSON, and YAML – Learn how to serialize Python objects using these popular formats.
- Decorators – Explore decorators and how to use them to modify the behavior of functions.
- Generators – Learn how to create and use generators to generate sequences of values.
In conclusion, the Python course on Udemy is a comprehensive course that covers all the important topics related to Python. By the end of this course, you’ll have a solid understanding of Python programming and be able to build your own Python programs. So, why wait? Enroll in the course today and start your journey toward becoming a Python programmer.