Completing projects will help you approach a complex problem by breaking it down into smaller manageable pieces. And learning to work in a development environment (IDE) will teach how to fix your code like a pro
You’ve never tried programming and would like to build a solid foundation? This track is perfect for you! While completing this track you’ll create 5 simple projects. We’ll start with the basics and will use a lot of examples to really explain the possibilities of Python and programming in general. You’ll get to learn the main concepts and the syntax of the language and it will allow you to become part of the developers’ community since you’ll speak their language.
What you will learn:
- Main programming concepts (loops, variables, control structures, etc.)
- Work with professional development tools and GitHub
- Basic Python syntax
- Breaking a problem into small parts and creating an algorithm for the future program
- Writing well-readable code
- Applying ready-made solutions in your code: modules and functions
- Creating a program that works from the command line
The fact is, Python is one of the most popular programming languages in the world – Huge companies like Google use it in mission critical applications like Google Search.
And Python is the number one language choice for machine learning, data science and artificial intelligence. To get those high paying jobs you need an expert knowledge of Python, and that’s what you will get from this course.
By the end of the course you’ll be able to apply in confidence for Python programming jobs. And yes, this applies even if you have never programmed before. With the right skills which you will learn in this course, you can become employable and valuable in the eyes of future employers.
Learn to Program Using Python 2 and Python 3
In this course you’ll learn when to use Python 2 and when to Use Python 3. The great news is that no matter which version of Python you choose to use, I’ve got you covered. I’ll show you exactly how to program in both versions.
Perfect for Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac, the Web and More!
Once you’ve completed this course you’ll know how to write programs that will run on the Linux, Mac, and Windows operating systems. You can even take what you’ve learned and apply it web applications.
So… what can do with all this Python knowledge?
Python is HOT right now. The demand in the IT job market for Python skills keeps growing and growing. If you’re looking to get into programming as a career, level-up your existing career or open up new doors in the IT field, you really need to learn Python!
Also Checkout 11 Hour deep learning course:
Who this course is for:
- Beginners with no previous programming experience looking to obtain the skills to get their first programming job.
- Anyone looking to to build the minimum Python programming skills necessary as a pre-requisites for moving into machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence.
- Existing programmers who want to improve their career options by learning the Python programming language.
- If you are an expert Python programmer with extensive knowledge, and many years’ experience, then this course is probably not for you.
Also Enroll in 63 HOUR Machine Learning course