JOIN THE OTHER 40,000 SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS WHO HAVE ALREADY MASTERED PYTHON PROGRAMMING WITH ONE OF MY TOP RATED COURSES!
If you want to learn how to write Python programs like a pro, code python like a boss, solve real-world problems, or automate repetitive and complex tasks, read on.
Hello. My name is Jason Cannon and I’m the author of Python Programming for Beginners, Linux for Beginners, and an instructor to thousands of satisfied students. I started my IT career in the late 1990’s as a Unix and Linux System Engineer and I’ll be sharing my real-world Python programming and coding experience with you throughout this course.
By the end of this course you will be able to create Python scripts with ease. You’ll learn how to take tedious and repetitious tasks and turn them into programs that will save you time and simplify your life on Linux, Unix, or MAC systems.
Here is what you will get and learn by taking this Python Programming course:
- When to use Python 2 and when to use Python 3.
- How to install Python on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- How to prepare your computer for programming in Python.
- The various ways to run a Python program on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Suggested text editors and integrated development environments to use when coding in Python.
- How to work with various data types including strings, lists, tuples, dictionaries, booleans, and more.
Also learn: Web Development