Welcome to Python Bootcamp 2021 Build 15 working Applications and Games.
This course is designed to teach an absolute beginner the basics of Python.
Python is a language that needs no introduction. It’s incredibly powerful, versatile, fast and it’s easy to learn.
However, given its rapid rise in popularity over the last few years, there are loads of tutorials and guides out there which teach bad practices.
Our goal is to change that, by creating a course which gives you a head start, by teaching best practices and underlying concepts.
This course covers:
- The foundations of Python such as how to setup your machine, using the tools, syntax, packages and virtual environments
- How to organise your code using conditions, functions and modules
- Working with data and large files, and Object Oriented Programming
- Handling errors and exceptions, using various debugging tools
- Connectivity with third part services
To take this course, you will need:
- Access to a computer running Windows or macOS
- An internet connection
- A positive can-do attitude
This course combines the best of both theoretical explanations and hands-on coding challenges, into a complete beginner course to get you started with Python.
As we emphasise in the trailer, a positive attitude is needed for programming. Although this course is designed for beginners, each person learns at their own pace and style.
Programming is a hard concept to grasp in the beginning, but with repeated practice, patience, and self-love you will come to understand it.
Don’t be discouraged if you have to re-watch sections over-and-over again.
Reach out to other developers, especially those at the same level as you.
Do check: Google Cloud Course from Coursera