Last updated on April 16, 2021
Beginner to Expert Python And Flask.Start from the basics and go all the way to creating your own applications and games
What you’ll learn
- Python Basics To Advanced Concepts
- Go from Beginner to Advanced in Python Programming by learning all of the basics to Object Orientated Programming.
- Write scripts for general productivity tasks Read and comprehend Python code Gain knowledge in regard to general programming concepts
- Use variables to store, retrieve and calculate information
- Utilize core programming tools such as functions and loops
- Flask Framework Basics To Advanced
- Flask Framework – Variable Rules, URL Building , HTTP Method
This course includes:
- 12.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Only the very basic computer skills are needed
A computer, Access to the internet, An interest in learning Python
In this Python And Flask Framework Complete Course For Beginners course you will Learn Python From Scratch
I’ve created thorough, extensive, but easy to follow content which you’ll easily understand and absorb.
The course starts with the basics, including Python fundamentals, programming, and user interaction.
The curriculum is going to be very hands-on as we walk you from start to finish becoming a professional Python developer. We will start from the very beginning by teaching you Python basics and programming fundamentals, and then going into advanced topics and different career fields in Python so you can get real-life practice and be ready for the real world.
The topics covered in this course are:
Keywords and Identifiers
Object-Oriented Programming with Python
Functional Programming with Python
Testing in Python
This course will teach you Python in a practical manner, with every lecture comes a full coding screencast and a corresponding code notebook!
Learn in whatever manner is best for you!We will start by helping you get Python installed on your computer, regardless of your operating system, whether its Linux, MacOS, or Windows, we’ve got you covered.
Who this course is for:
- For Complete Programming Beginners
- For People New to Python
- For People Who want to learn Python Fundamentals and later transition into Data Science or Web Development
Checkout this 29 HOUR Data Processing Using Python Coursera