Beginner to Expert Python.Start from the basics and go all the way to creating your own applications and games
What you’ll learn
- Go from Beginner to Advanced in Python Programming by learning all of the basics to Object Orientated Programming.
- Write scripts for general productivity tasks Read and comprehend Python code Gain knowledge in regard to general programming concepts
- Use variables to store, retrieve and calculate information
- Utilize core programming tools such as functions and loops
- Django Web Framework Introduction
- Django Framework With Building Projects
This course includes:
- 13 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Only the very basic computer skills are needed
- A computer, Access to the internet, An interest in learning Python
Learn Python From Scratch
I’ve created thorough, extensive, but easy to follow content which you’ll easily understand and absorb.
Also checkout python Flask course by tapping the button below
The course starts with the basics, including Python fundamentals, programming, and user interaction.
The curriculum is going to be very hands-on as we walk you from start to finish becoming a professional Python developer. We will start from the very beginning by teaching you Python basics and programming fundamentals, and then going into advanced topics and different career fields in Python so you can get real-life practice and be ready for the real world.
The topics covered in this course are:
Keywords and Identifiers
Object-Oriented Programming with Python
Functional Programming with Python
Testing in Python
*Django Framework With Building Projects:
Django Web Framework, you will learn the fundamentals of web applications. web applications using Python Django Web Framework.
Build website and web applications
HTML and CSS for front end web development
Bootstrap for responsive web design
Django for creating robust websites and web apps
- BUILD A WEB APPLICATION USING DJANGO FRAMEWORK
See you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
- For Complete Programming Beginners
- For People New to Python
- For People Who want to learn Python Fundamentals and later transition into Data Science or Web Development
Check: 69 HOUR Kotlin Course