Enough basics to decide your next deep course
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to Python 3: Basic Fundamentals
- Introduction to C++: Basic Fundamentals
- Ability to decide which language to focus on
This course includes:
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Passion with building things!
- Access to a computer.
The goal of this course is to provide a starting point to programming in 2 popular programming languages.
Why you should take this Python course:It’s Entertaining: No boring lectures, just me talking you through fun and useful tasks and making you laugh along the way.It’s Memorable: You’ll learn the “why” behind everything you do, so you remember the concepts and can use them on your own later.It’s the Perfect Length: The course is just 9 hours long, so you’ll actually be able to finish it and get your certificate.It Goes at the Perfect Pace: You will learn the Python fundamentals at a pace tailored to beginners. This means you won’t get left behind, and won’t waste time on irrelevant filler.It’s Practical: You actually use Python to create things. It’s not just dry theory. You can see you’ve understood because you make 11 Python projects that work!It’s Loved: The course has thousands of five-star reviews from happy students and is rated 4.6/5.
- The course starts with a focus on Python 3:
- Specifically covering: data types, variables, operators, selection, and while loops.
- No intention to go far from that. The goal is to see these concepts in 2 languages.
- After that, the course moves to C++ to cover the same content and thoughts of python.
By the end of the journey, you will have
- Fair understanding of the very basics of the 2 languages
- Ability to decide which language to focus on it more.
Enjoy learning programming in a smooth way 🙂
Who this course is for:
- Whoever curious about programming
Also Enroll in this 54 hour self development Course