From Startups to Fortune 100: Consumer Psychology | Consumer Behavior | Psychological Marketing | Behavior Marketing
What you’ll learn
- Product Marketing Psychology
- Consumer Psychology
- Consumer Behavior
- Psychological Marketing
- Behavior Marketing
This course includes:
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Marketing Experience
Learn the most effective and cutting-edge psychological techniques that convince people to TRY, BUY, and KEEP BUYING your products!
- Write a cold email that gets TONS of responses
- Optimize your pricing to MAXIMIZE revenue
- Dramatically improve your website and landing page performance
- Trigger IMMEDIATE responses from customers
- Build habit-forming product marketing
- Maximize advertising effectiveness on LinkedIn and elsewhere
- Change ANYONE’S mind
- Influence & persuade
- Create a sense of urgency that compels people to act NOW
- Adjust consumer behavior
- Make your marketing content go VIRAL!
- Get commitment
- Address objections that hold people back from buying
- Make your brand more likable
- Optimize your customer journey
- Get influencers to endorse your product
- Generate word-of-mouth
- Optimize your marketing surveys to get higher responses
Sell MORE and leave people wanting MORE!
This course teaches you the most effective principles of marketing psychology and how to apply them in the real world of product marketing. By the end of this course, you will know the most important concepts in marketing psychology and how to implement them for your product. You will know how to convince people to try your product and buy it. And also, specific tactical details such as cold emails and how to make your content go viral.
I’ve been applying these marketing psychological principles for over 11 years for companies including Sony PlayStation, a Google-backed startup, and numerous small and mid-sized companies.
I studied under some of the top business psychologists at the Kellogg School of Management and Columbia Business School. I also learned from the head of behavioral science at a major research firms and have been formally trained in psychology and psychological statistics. I want to help you SELL MORE PRODUCTS!
[Includes real product marketing case studies!]
Marketing Psychology | Psychology Marketing | Marketing Psychology 101 | Market Psychology | Marketing Psychologie | Psychology of Advertising | Sell with Psychology | Psychological Marketing | Psychological Selling | Behavioral Economics | Behavior Marketing | Behaviour Marketing | Marketing Consumer Behavior | Consumer Psychology | Consumer Behavior | Consumer Behaviour | Consumer Psychology
Who this course is for:
Also enroll in : Mastering SQL