Go hands-on with MySQL and boost your data analysis career.
What you’ll learn
- Why SQL is important for Data Analysis
- How to analyse data with SQL
- Which are the most common SQL queries and how to use them for data analysis
- Understand the logic between relational databases
- The MySQL queries that will solve 80% of your tasks
This course includes:
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 9 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
The human race is now generating more data than all of our history combined. Now more than ever, being able to analyze data quickly is a must-have skill.
And with all the different ways of analyzing data, it’s not easy to know where to get started.
How do you start analyzing data without having to invest years in mastering a programming language?
Welcome to the Practical MySQL for Data Analysis.
Here, you’ll be not only grasp the ins and outs of MySQL, but also truly understand all the queries that will solve the 80% of all your data analysis problems.
You’ll learn not only the logic behind SQL languages and MySQL, but also the most common queries you’ll find in any data analysis job.
What’s more, each video is broken down into tasks to help reinforce your learning and after the videos there are additional lectures into which you can dive!
So, you’ll go through all the fundamentals of what’s known as one of the easiest data science programming languages you can learn and exit the course being able to hold your own in the data analysis field.
Are you ready to jump into the data analysis field and hit the ground running?
See you in the classroom!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who are ready to join the world of Data Science
- Data scientists who want to learn SQL to improve their data analysis skills
- Anyone interested in SQL for data analysis
Recommended: After Effects course