NOTE: Use Coupon PAYITFORWARD
Welcome to The Complete Ethical Hacking Course!
This is one of the most comprehensive Ethical Hacking Courses ever created online!
Across 30 hours of instructor-led content, you’ll learn:
- How hackers launch attacks on different systems, computers, users, websites and wireless networks
- What tools hackers use, why, and how they work
- How to protect yourselves (or your clients!) against these attacks
- How to build your own security and hacking tools with Python – taught from scratch and with no programming experience necessary!
- How to create you own Ethical Hacking tool portfolio.
So that you can practice all the skills and techniques in real time, we start by setting up an ethical hacking lab on your computer. Here you can put the theory you learn to the test, and have a safe space to practice using hacking tools and attacks. We’ll experience real time hacking examples, and learn how to protect ourselves against these attacks at the same time!
What else do I get?
Along with the course you’ll also receive for free the “The Complete Ethical Hacking Course Handbook“, and $10 credit of at Digital Ocean (in order to build and practice within their online servers).
This course is brought to you by the most popular instructors in Udemy: Codestars by Rob Percival (>1.000.000 students) and Atil Samancioglu (>100.000 students). Atil Samancioglu teaches cyber security and programming courses on Udemy, and all across the world. His courses focus on taking you from beginner to master of your own security, and this course covers a huge range of vital topics, including but not limited to:
- VPN & DNS
- Dark Web
- Kali Linux
- Wireless network attacks and protection
- Man In The Middle attacks and protection
- Capturing screenshots
- Beef Usage
- Fake Game Website Attacks
- Ubuntu Apache Server Installation
- Social Media & Instagram Hacking and protection
- Wireshark Analysis
- Metasploit Usage
- Maltego Usage
- Social Engineering
- Trojans & Backdoors
- Website Pentesting
- SQL 101
- SQL Injection
- XSS Vulnerabilities
- Ethical Hacker Certifications
- Tunneling Services
In related sections we are going to learn about subjects like Kali Linux, Wireshark, Maltego, net discover, MSFC, Trojan, Backdoor, Veil, Metasploitable, SQLi, MITMf, Crucnch, Meterpreter, Beef, Apache, nMap, SQLMap, Python, Socket, Scapy, Pynput, Keylogger etc. We are going to start with practical information without suffocating into details and make our way up with not neglecting theory at the end.
Is this course for you?
Yes! If you want to learn about Cyber Security and become an Ethical Hacker.
Yes! Because no prior experience of programming or Kali Linux is needed, we’ll teach you everything.
Important warning: This course only aims to teach for people who want to become Cyber Security Professionals, Ethical Hackers and Pentesting Specialists. All students should stay within legal boundaries in order to avoid any legal action against themselves.
USE COUPON: PAYITFORWARD