PMP Certification Exam 2021 Simulator | Questions on AGILE/HYBRID/PREDICTIVE | 2 full length mock exams
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® is the world’s leading project management certification. Now including predictive, agile and hybrid approaches, the PMP® proves project leadership experience and expertise in any way of working. It supercharges careers for project leaders across industries and helps organizations find the people they need to work smarter and perform better.
About the New PMP Exam
PMI gathered feedback from leaders and practitioners around the world. The PMP exam has evolved to meet today’s demands of the profession, organizations and you. It focuses on three domains you need to gain a competitive edge and prove you work smarter:
- PEOPLE – emphasizing the soft skills you need to effectively lead a project team in today’s changing environment
- PROCESS – reinforcing the technical aspects of successfully managing projects
- BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT – highlighting the connection between projects and organizational strategy
Content that spans the value delivery spectrum, including predictive, agile and hybrid approaches, will be included across the three exam domains.
The exam is comprised of:
- 180 questions (the previous exam was 200), but the same number of questions will be scored
- 230 minutes to complete the exam
- One additional break for a total of two 10-minute breaks for computer-based tests. No scheduled breaks for paper-based exams.
- Questions will be a combination of multiple-choice, multiple responses, matching, hotspot and limited fill-in-the-blank.
Passing the exam is no easy task, no matter how many books or videos you study. You will need to take exam like questions in order to be prepared for the real test. This course will give you the exam like experience you need in order to pass the actual exam on your first try.
Almost all PMP exam questions are situational, which will test your ability to choose the best answer. The 2 mock exams in this course are mostly scenarios and are formatted just like the actual exam. They will test your skills and knowledge of selecting the best answer. Many questions comes with a detail explanations of why a choice was correct and why the others were wrong.
- Based on the PMBOK Guide 6th & 7th Edition and Agile Practice Guide.
- 2 Full length Mock Exam. 180 questions each. 360 questions in total.
These questions have taken an extensive amount of time to create and is currently used by thousands of our students to pass the PMP on their first try. Review all question and understand the answers and you will also pass the exam on your first try.
coupon code: 3CC01C77F4DB90E83C26