PMP Exam Prep: Review everything you should know for the PMP Exam with this PMP CRAM session! Based on PMBOK 6th Edition
Last updated 1/2020
Course Language: English
What you’ll learn
- Review all the project management processes you should know for the PMP exam
- Perfect shortcut to pass the PMP Exam
- Quickly memorize the terms you need to know
- Earn 14 PDUs if you are a PMP // Earn 14 Contact Hours if you are studying for the PMP exam
- If you are preparing for PMP, I recommend you to enroll and complete a 35-contact-hour PMP exam prep course before starting this course.
- If you are a PMP and taking this course to earn PDUs, there are no requirements or prerequisites.
THIS COURSE IS THE FINAL BOOST TO GET YOUR PMP!
> Review everything you should know for the PMP Exam!
Let’s say you have completed my 35-contact hour PMP Exam Prep Course, or another course satisfying this condition. Before taking the PMP exam, it is a good idea to review what you have studied. I know that reviewing such a course including 35 hours of content is very hard, and it might be time confusing. This is why I have created this Cram course.
> This is the course which will make you save time!
In this short but effective course, you will find every PMP exam topic explained. I will explain the concepts in a short but effective way, therefore, besides reviewing everything, you will save time.
> Earn 14 PDUs or 14 Contact Hours!
If you are a PMP, you can claim 14 PDUs after completing this course. If you are studying for the PMP Exam, you can claim 14 Contact Hours after completing this course.
> All the project management processes are covered!
In this Cram course, I will talk about everything you need to know for the exam. All the knowledge areas and project management processes are covered in this course!
5 Project Management Process Groups:
- Initiating Process Group
- Planning Process Group
- Executing Process Group
- Monitoring & Controlling Process Group
- Closing Process Group
10 Knowledge Areas:
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Schedule Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Resource Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Based on the PMBOK Guide 6th Edition
- 14 hours of comprehensive course content
- Including 100+ exam questions
- Clear, Concise, Easy to Understand
- Earn 14 contact hours / 14 PDUs
Disclaimer: PMI, PMBOK, PMP, and CAPM are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute.Who this course is for:
- Project management professionals who want to get the PMP
- PMPs desiring to earn PDUs.
This course includes
- 14 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 15 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV