Master Pandas library to Analyze, Manipulate & Visualize Big Data. Data Analysis with Pandas using Multiple Projects
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to read different types of file formats using Pandas.
- Learn about different data analysis functions in Pandas such as Melt, merge, pivot, cross tabulation etc.
- Learn about handling missing values using Pandas.
- Learn and excel handling Series and DataFrames using Pandas.
- Learn about Pandas Arrays.
- Learn handling Time data using Pandas.
- Learn about Multi Indexing using Pandas.
- Learn about Indexing in Pandas.
- Learn about Rolling and Expanded Window Functions in Pandas.
- Learn about Pandas Styling.
- Learn about Andrew Curves, Autocorrelation plot, bootstrap plot, Lag plot, parallel coordinates.
This course includes:
- 9 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Python programming knowledge is must.
Welcome to Pandas Masterclass: Advanced Data Analysis and Visualisation with Pandas.
Pandas is a fast, flexible, easy-to-use open source data analysis and data manipulation library built on top of the python programming language.
It offers data structures and many operations for manipulating data.
Pandas allow many data manipulation operations such as merging, reshaping, cleaning, and data wrangling features.
Pandas library is widely used for data science/data analysis and machine learning tasks.
If you want to master the data analysis library-pandas then this course is perfect for you.
You will gain complete knowledge on Pandas library.
From reading datasets to analyzing them using the different manipulation functions.
Everything is included in this course.