What you’ll learn
- The students will learn the basics of Adobe Illustrator software tools used in Packaging design. Also, they will be able to create their own packaging design and 3D Mock-ups after going through this course.
This course includes:
- 16.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 practice test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
This course starts teaching you from scratch so there are no prerequisites
Product packaging design refers to the creation of the exterior of a product. That includes choices in material and form as well as graphics, colors and fonts that are used on wrapping, a box, a can, a bottle or any kind of container. Packaging keeps the world organized. Whether it’s a packet for your M&Ms, a hamper for your dirty laundry or the bottle that holds the delicious liquid particles of your beer together, the things we put things in are important.
This course will help you to get your packaging design tell the story you want. Also, special emphasis has been laid on practical applications and usage of Adobe Illustrator tools used in Packaging Design so that it serves students as well as professionals to understand the functions of the tools and their applications in the Packaging Design. The course is divided into four sections:
- Tools – This section will help you in getting a thorough understanding of tools in Adobe Illustrator that are helpful in creating Packaging Designs.
- Packaging Design – This section will help you in making your packaging designs.
- 3D Mock-up – After going through this section, you will be able to create 3D Mock-ups.
Salient Features of this Course:
A comprehensive course consisting of 77 video lectures that are organized in a pedagogical sequence.
Detailed explanation of all tools and commands used in the course.
Step-by-step instructions to guide the users through the learning process.
You will get a Certificate of Completion after completing the course.
Who this course is for:
Professional Graphic Designers, Professional Packaging Designers, school and college students who are interested in Graphic and Packaging Design.