best Practice Tests for Oracle Database 11g SQL Fundamentals I Certification 2021
This course includes:
- 5 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
this Coursec is designed to teach you the fundamentals of SQL using Oracle Database 11g database technology. Using the powerful Structured Query Language (SQL), the data contained within relational databases can be retrieved, managed and manipulated.
- Develop essential SQL skills that enable developers to write queries against single and multiple tables.
- Manipulate data in tables.
- Create database objects.
- Use single row functions to customize output.
- Work with group functions to report aggregated data.
- Use conversion functions and conditional expressions.
- Manipulate queries to return required data.
- Perform calculations on data.
- Administer database objects.
- To identify the concepts and components of an Oracle Database 11g database, recognize how to retrieve information from it using SQL, and identify the steps for sorting, limiting
- To recognize the steps for writing queries that convert data from one type to another, specify conditions, perform calculations on groups of rows or even tables, and return value
- To identify the steps for manipulating queries to return the data you need, using subqueries and set operators, and also for manipulating the actual data using INSERT, UPDATE
- To recognize the steps for creating, defining, and dropping tables, manipulating how their data can be viewed, and using schema objects to generate integers, improve queries
- Oracle Database 11g: Using SQL to Query Your Database
- Using SQL in Oracle Database 11g
- Retrieving, Restricting and Sorting Data
- Using Single-Row Functions
- Oracle Database 11g: Conversion Functions, Group Functions, and Joins
- Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Group Functions and Joins
- Oracle Database 11g: Subqueries, Set Operators, and Data Manipulation
- Using Subqueries and Set Operators
- Manipulating Data
- Oracle Database 11g: Using DDL, Views, Sequences, Indexes, and Synonyms
- Using DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables
- Creating Other Schema Objects
Who this course is for:
- All Levels
Recommended: UI design course