Most Helpful Questions to pass the OCP Java® SE 11 1Z0-819 Exam in First Attempt
This course includes:
- 3 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
We have created these practice exams with over 150 questions to help you prepare for the OCP Java® SE 11 exam and help you pass on your first attempt.
More information about the certification :
Being a Professional Java Developer, means you have the skills covered in both exams – Java SE 11 Programmer I and Java SE 11 Programmer II. The Java Developer certification at Oracle has always been to present the full stable of skills and knowledge through the Oracle Certified Professional credential.
• Credential Awarded: Oracle Certified Professional Java SE 11 Developer
• Exam Number: 1Z0-819
• Target Audience: Java Developers
• Platform: Delivered via Pearson VUE
• Exam Duration: 90 minutes
• Number of Questions: 50
• Passing Score: 63%
• Digital Badge: 2021 Oracle Certified Professional Java SE 11 Developer
To pass your certification from the first attempt we invite you to take these exams several times and practice lot of exercises because it remains certifications that requires practice more than theory.
If you buy this course you will have my full support and you can ask for a refund if you are not satisfied, and finally we’d like to say that either you buy our course or not we wish you good luck in your exam!
Who this course is for:
- Java Students or Professional developers who want an easy way to prepare for Oracles Java 11 1Z0-819 exam