Understanding fundamentals of creating and trading NFTs as a digital asset
What you’ll learn
- NFT basics from both the IT and financial / legal perspectives
- NFTs Tokenization
- NFTs Ownership
- NFT Trading
- Technical information on NFTs
- How to sell your NFT
This course includes:
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Dear students and other interested people,
This is a course that needs no introduction.
Whereas most NFT courses highlight technological components, only our course introduces NFTs from both the IT and financial / legal perspectives. It is a how-to user guide that covers trading in the NFT markets, understanding the legal issues involved with NFTs, and the technological solutions that NFTs offer in order to create what is called a DIGITAL ASSET.
Our unique selling point in this course is that we may introduce to you the NFT as a Tradable Digital Asset.
The following are the modules that we present to you:
- Chapter one – Tokenization
- Chapter two – Ownership
- Chapter three – Trading
- Chapter four – Smart-contracts
- Chapter five – Technical
- Chapter six – How to sell your NFT
If you study the modules carefully you will understand not only how to create non-fungible tokens but also how they can be traded, leveraged, or sold together with smart contracts.
A small case study and a small test on the materials will test your competence after your study.
The course is a crash course which means that it only takes one and a half hours of your time in order to see a result.
“YOU TOO CAN NFT”
The NFT Guys
Who this course is for:
- People who want to know more about NFTs
- Artists that want to sell their art as NFTs
- Artists that want to create the artworks of tomorrow
- People interested in investing in NFTs
- Students that are searching for a career in a newly created field
- Tech enthusiasts
Also learn: HTML Css course