Short Description:- Start New CCNA 200-301 Journey by Learning about Networking, Infrastructure & Core Security Concepts with Labs
What you’ll learn
- Anyone who wants to earn Cisco New CCNA 200-301 certification or Building Skills to career startup in Network industry
- You can get prepared for networking certifications Comptia Network+ and any networking related certifications
- You will learn topics: TCP/IP Model, IP addressing and Ptotocols, Access Control Lists, Cabling Infrastructure, Core Security Concepts, Firewalls, Routing in WAN
- You will learn from scenario based training and practical demonstrations from by deep diving into Firewalls, switches and routers
- Describe network fundamentals and build simple LANs
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Basic knowledge of internet and how computer connects will be sufficient, where this course will walk you through basic to advance knowledge of networking
Welcome to the journey of learning to Networking and Fundamentals to build up your concepts from basics to intermediate. You will get to learn more about the concepts of technology through live demonstration of how the world is connected and running.
You see that you are connected with the world through your home internet or working in a office where you are using offline or online apps to perform your job which stores your data on servers. The basic mechanism which you can see is your PC and the internet, but how this internet works behind. So you know if you observe there is a LAN cable or wifi devices through which your PC is connected. Behind the scene is routers, switches network cabling and protocols which are working which plays a core role in connecting you from the internet.
Food for thought! How different a life would be without connecting through social media, skype, WhatsApp, Google, YouTube or applications like Facebook, snapchat or twitter?
Thus, you realized the impact of internet today in communication, technological advancement and thus internet relies completely on network.
Networking is about learn to setup routers, switches, network cabling and protocols
This course will guide you how networks work and how you are connected with external world through Internet.
Are you excited to start your learning journey on Networking? Join this high in demand industry today and the world of cloud also has data centers behind and all these data centers relies on networking setup installed and maintained by networking engineers. Join this in demand industry!
In this course, you will have hands on knowledge and practical experience in IP addressing, IP subnetting, Routing, Switches, VLANs, Spanning Tree, Network Address Translation, Wireless and a whole lot more.
After completing this course you will be ready for getting a high salary job since you will be ready for practical implementation of network in the organization. You will be ready with the examination and pass the certification.
Meet our NeomX instructor, an expert professional who have hands-on live projects experience working with great CEOs of the world from USA, Australia, Canada and Middle East and you will get to know how these projects were delivered.
This course will teach you:
- Understanding Basic Network Infrastructure for IT Operations
- Basic Components For Network Architecture
- Physical & Logical Infrastructure
- Client/Server Network Model
- Intermediary Devices (Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Load Balancers)
- Logical Components
- TCP/IP Model
- IOS & Applications
- TCP and UDP
- DNS and DHCP
- Cabling Infrastructure & Network Types
- Core Security Concepts & Types of Threats
- Protecting Your Infrastructure From Hackers
- LAB Scenario with Configuring Intermediary Devices
- Bonus Animation Video Grapy for Course Summary
- Career Certifications Road Map
Start your learning journey on networking today.
This course includes
- On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Suggested to check: https://coursetime.net/node-js-express-mongodb-bootcamp-2020-with-real-projects/