Master Animation in Adobe After Effects. Add Character and Gain Full Control of Your Animation
What you’ll learn
- Pro Level After Effects Animation
- Master Motion Graphics in After Effects
- Add Character to Your Animation
- Gain Full Control of You Animation
- Motion Graphics Secrets
- Animation Principles
- Value Graph in Graph Editors
- Speed Graph in Graph Editors
- Animate with Oscillation
- How to apply Anticipation and Overshoot
- Animate bouncing animation
- How to apply Squash and Stretch
- What is Secondary animation
- Follow Through in animation
- After Effects tips and tricks
- After Effects keyboards shortcuts
- Best animation techniques to date
- After Effects best practices
- How to think as an animator
- How to approach project with animation principles
- How to animate like a hero
- You will learn how to make 4 real client projects
- Complete Workflow on How to animate illustration in After Effects
- Pro level Logo and Icon Animation in After Effects
- Animate Explainer videos in After Effects From Storyboard to Animation
- Character Rigging and automating walk cycle with no keyframes
- And more content with regular updates.
This course includes:
- 12 hours on-demand video
- 20 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- A computer with Adobe After Effects
This course is made for beginner and intermediate animators who want to bring their skills to the next level, start animating professionally in After Effects
By the end of this course, you will not only be a great animator but also a professional animator.
We will start the course with secrets of great motion graphics. Animation principles that’s essential to modern motion graphics.
you will learn the #1 most important principle in all animation, which is “timing and spacing”
Next, we will cover how to animate with the graph editors.
You will learn how to use speed graph and value graph to gain full control of you animation
You will learn how to animate with ease.
You will learn how to apply some of the more advanced animation principles
You will learn how to animate with Oscillation in real project
You will learn how to apply anticipation and overshoot
You will learn how to animate ball bounce, balls with different weights
You will learn how to animate in more complex bouncing scene with graph editors.
You will learn how to apply squash and stretch to your animation
You will learn follow through in 4 project examples
You will learn what is secondary animation
You will learn the best animation techniques to date
You will learn After Effects keyboard shortcuts
You will learn professional workflow tips and tricks
You will learn After Effects best practices.
Other than all of these, there will be 4 real projects that I will be demonstrating from scratch all with original working files.
You will learn step by step how to animate illustration in After Effects
You will learn how to animate logos and icons in After Effects.
You will learn how to animate a explainer video from coming up with a storyboard to the final render of the animation.
Lastly I will show you the simplest way to build a character rig and automate a character walk cycle without any keyframes.
Something that’s more advanced but essential to motion graphics.
There are a total of 16 projects examples that I am demonstrating and 10 new exciting assignments for you to work on. By the end of the course, you should have a bunch of new animation pieces to put on your demo reel or portfolio and ready to get work immediately.
Don’t forget to download the project files to follow along.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner motion designers who want to learn pro level animation
- Advanced motion designers or animators who want to up their game in animation
- Anyone who wants to bring their animation/motion graphics skills to the next level
Also Enroll in 11 Hour Python Course