Learn how to build an Employee Leave Management System using ASP.Net Core 3.1, Entity Framework, Code-First and the Repository Pattern. This complete course will show you how to use Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server Express and explore dynamic web development with Bootstrap and JQuery and various front-end libraries.
ASP.NET Core 3.1 is Microsoft’s modern, cross-platform framework for building enterprise ready web applications. In this course, you will learn everything you need to know about building ASP.NET Core 3.1 applications, from understanding the folder structure and files, to building a complete web application.
Upgrade to .NET Core 5 *NEW*
.NET Core 5 is the latest in Microsoft’s SDK technologies and while we develop this solution using .NET Core 3.1, we do an upgrade to .NET Core 5 with very minimal effort. EVERYTHING still works!
Why Learn .NET Core
Microsoft .NET is the platform that drives the business technology of many of the top corporations in the United States and many other countries. It is the predominant technology used to drive enterprise-scale business technology. Companies have chosen .NET because for its proven scalability, reliability, and support.
The .NET language of choice to learn is C#, as it is among the most widely used languages today. It’s a general purpose programming language that can handle almost any problem, from desktop to mobile to dynamic web applications. As such, there is a high demand across the world for .NET developers in a variety of industries, so that means that more jobs are available for candidates with a foundation built upon .NET technologies.
Build A Strong Foundation in .NET Core Programming:
- Build a fully data driven web application using cutting edge technology
- Connect to a Database using Entity Framework Core
- Repository Pattern and Dependency Injection
- Understand how the MVC (Models, Views and Controllers) Pattern works
- Understand C# and .Net Core Web Syntax
- Understand user Authentication using ASP.NET Core Identity
- Understand how to use Models, ViewModels and AutoMapper
- Understand Security measures to be taken in development
- Use Bootstrap to style and manipulate the overall layout
- Manage Packages with NuGet Manager
- Implement Website Layout using AdminLTE Theme
- Setup GitHub for Source Control
- Setup IIS Server on Local Machine (Or Windows Server)
- Setup Microsoft Azure Account
- Publish .NET Core Application to IIS
- Publish .NET Core Application to Microsoft Azure App Services
- Migrate To .NET Core 5 in 3 easy steps
Also check: Python Challenge