Learn React with React JS, React Native, Router, Hooks and Context course and dive deeper into React Native
What you’ll learn
- Dive in React JS and Native
- Learn how to build single page applications with React JS
- Learn to connect to an external API
- Create reusable React Components
- Set up our virtual environment
- Install React-Native dependencies for MAC and Windows
- Run Android and IOS simulator
- JSX syntax and expressions
- ES6 syntax
- See the content on the simulator
- User Inputs, Forms and Events in React
- Using React Portals to render Children Outside the DOM Hierarchy
- React JS Hooks and Context
- React’s modern face is to develop web applications with React Js Hooks and Context
- Creating Hooks and Context structures
- Routing with React Router
- Route Between Different Screens
- Data Transfer Between Different Screens with React Navigation
- Reducer, action and dispatch concepts and much more
- How to use coding techniques to make efficient development with React
- Build fast, user-friendly web apps with React
This course includes:
- 18.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- No prior knowledge is required!
- A Windows PC, Mac or Linux Computer
- Desire to learn React
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Welcome to Mobile and Web Development with React and React Native course.
- Do you want to learn React Js for scratch?
- Do you want to learn React Native for scratch?
- Do you want to learn the latest React features of Hooks and Context system?
- Do you want to create an app with React React Router; in a very detailed way?
If your answer is “Yes”, you are in the right place. This Mobile and Web Development with React and React Native course will be a perfect match.
React is one of the best choices for building modern web applications. If you are new to React or maybe you’ve been struggling to learn and truly understand what’s going on then this course is the best way for you to learn React.
In the course, we are going to tell you what dependencies you need to install and how in detail, to be able to create mobile apps on both MAC and Windows. We are going to use free tools and platforms so you don’t have to buy any tool or app. You are going to learn how to run an Android and IOS simulator on your MAC or Windows computer. Besides, with the Expo app, you will be able to run your apps on your own mobile device as well.
Later on the course, we are going to learn basics of React and React Navigation. JSX, ‘props system’ and ‘state system’ are going to be crystal clear for you at the end of the course. We are going to create nice looking reusable components. You are going to be able to use these reusable components in your own future projects. You are going to go to different screens from the app with React-navigation.
Finally you are going to learn the latest React features “Hooks and Context” system. We are going to create two nice looking app, teach you “Hooks and Context” in a very detailed way. You are going to learn how to use “state” in functional components with the “Hooks” system and with “Context API” you won’t need any third-party package to manage the Application state.
We tried to tell all complex topics in very detail on the course. We used some diagrams to tell some important topics and created a nice-looking mobile application. We showed two different ways to create a mobile app. We showed both react-native-cli and expo-cli in our course.
At the end of the course;
- Basics of React, React-Native, React-Navigation libraries
- How to send an HTTP request from a mobile application
- How to use flex-box system
- How to create reusable components
- To reach another app on the device from our app
- Creating your own mobile app both with react-native-cli and expo-cli
- Creating Context with Class Based and Functional Components
- How to Consume Context in Class Based and Functional Components
- How to Use Multiple Context in one single component
- Hooks Functions(useState, useEffect, useReducer, useContext…)
- Creating Reducer and
- Using Reducer is going to be clear for you.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.