Microsoft Excel All-In-One Training
This Microsoft Excel course includes all three Levels from Beginner to Advanced
- Microsoft Excel Level 1 – Beginner
- Microsoft Excel Level 2 – Intermediate
- Microsoft Excel Level 3 – Advanced
Material recorded with Excel 2016 but works in 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365. MAC users, since the videos are recorded with the Windows version of Microsoft Excel, the interface will be a bit different.
As your instructor I will use my 17+ years of Excel training and certifications including: Microsoft Office Specialist, Expert and Master Instructor: 2000, XP (2002), 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016, Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) to guide you step by step through Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Levels of Excel.
At completion of this course you will master Excel skills that will alleviate the discomfort of uncertainty and reduce time working through your daily tasks, as well have all the training you need to help pass both Microsoft’s Excel Core and Excel Expert Exams and become certified, like me. Below are just a few of the topics that you will master:
- Creating effective worksheets
- Writing and editing formulas and calculations
- Use sorting and filtering options
- Build a database right the first time and avoid common design flaws
- Creating informative and captivating Charts
- Eliminate repetitive tasks instantly using Macros
- Create many scenarios with varying groups of data
- Manage large ranges of data in a List or Table
- Increase productivity with functions: IF, PMT, VLOOKUP, FIND, SEARCH, MATCH and much more…
Who this course is for:
- This Microsoft Excel course contains all three levels of learning for the: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced users
- Includes all the training you need to help you pass both the Excel 2016 Core (77-727) and Excel Expert (77-728) Exams and become certified!
Checkout 11 Hour AWS course