The digital workplace of the future needs’ employees skilled on emerging technologies like AI, data science, and augmented/virtual reality. To become the creators and innovators of the not-too-distant future, students need to develop their tech skills on these technologies
Microsoft’s AI, machine learning and data science expertise delivered through online Simu-live session, at no cost to students.
This is the AI skilling journey for the campus students. They will receive an email with registration link from their campus. After registering, students can attend online session. Once they complete the session, they will receive an email with link to take the online assessment. Assessment will have 30 multiple choice questions. The passing score is 60% to receive and download the certification of participation. If the assessment score is less than 60%, student can reattempt the assessment.
When people talk about artificial intelligence, they usually don’t mean supervised and unsupervised machine learning.
These tasks are pretty trivial compared to what we think of AIs doing – playing chess and Go, driving cars, and beating video games at a superhuman level.
Reinforcement learning has recently become popular for doing all of that and more.
Much like deep learning, a lot of the theory was discovered in the 70s and 80s but it hasn’t been until recently that we’ve been able to observe first hand the amazing results that are possible.
In 2016 we saw Google’s AlphaGo beat the world Champion in Go.
We saw AIs playing video games like Doom and Super Mario.
Self-driving cars have started driving on real roads with other drivers and even carrying passengers (Uber), all without human assistance.
If that sounds amazing, brace yourself for the future because the law of accelerating returns dictates that this progress is only going to continue to increase exponentially.
Learning about supervised and unsupervised machine learning is no small feat. To date I have over SIXTEEN (16!) courses just on those topics alone.
And yet reinforcement learning opens up a whole new world. As you’ll learn in this course, the reinforcement learning paradigm is more different from supervised and unsupervised learning than they are from each other.
It’s led to new and amazing insights both in behavioral psychology and neuroscience. As you’ll learn in this course, there are many analogous processes when it comes to teaching an agent and teaching an animal or even a human. It’s the closest thing we have so far to a true general artificial intelligence.
How it works:
Register now and get skilled at your own pace
The session will be repeated once every day for one week.
Please register for any one of the following sessions. There are limited seats per session.
About the program:
- Microsoft AI Classroom series is an initiative by Microsoft in association with NASSCOM FutureSkills® and supported by GitHub to skill up students and future developers on new technologies
- The three (3) hour session will cover key topics to introduce students to AI, Machine learning and Data Sciences topics with lab exercises. Each module will be introduced by an industry leader and subject matter expert
- Students can ask questions via live chat during the session. There is also a dedicated 30 mins Q&A slot at the end of the session to address additional questions
- Link to exclusive Microsoft Official Course (MOC) material for AI-900 course will be shared by the trainers. Please ensure you attend the complete session to access it
- Limited seats. Attendance is on first come first basis. If you are unable to join a session it may have reached capacity
- This program is open to students enrolled in Indian universities and are residents of India
Assessment & Certification:
- Post the session attendance, students will receive an assessment link for knowledge check and to download the participation certificate
- The assessment is designed as multiple-choice questions. You have 20 minutes to answer 30 questions
- You must score 60% or more to pass and download your “Microsoft AI workshop | December 2020” participation certificate
- You will get 3 attempts to clear the assessment
- The certificate will be a joint certificate offered by Microsoft and NASSCOM FutureSkills®
- Share your certificate on social media and tag #AlwaysLearning. Be a proud member of the AI Skilled community
- The assessment link will be live between December 19 to December 30, 2020