In this course, you will learn how to code in Python from the beginning and then you will master how to deal with the most famous libraries and tools of the Python language related to data science, starting from data collection, acquiring and analysis data, to visualize data with advanced techniques, and based on that, the necessary decisions are taken by companies.
I am Ahmed Ibrahim, a software engineer and Instructor and I have taught more than 200,000 engineers and developers around the world in topics related to programming languages and their applications, and in this course, we will dive deeply into the core Python fundamentals, Advanced Foundations, Data handling libraries, Numerical Python, Pandas, Matplotlib and finally seaborn.
I hope that you will join us in this course to master the Python language for data analysis and Visualization like professionals in this field.
We have a lot to cover in this course.
Let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- Python beginners and newbies
- Data Scientist who knows other language tools
- New Python Data Analysts
- Data Science Beginners
- New developers and Programmers
- Programmers and developers who know other programming language but are new to python
- Anyone who wants to use Python for data analysis and visualization in a short time!
Do check: YouTube Academy [BESTSELLER]