A step by step guide to master the Java programming language from ground up.
What you’ll learn
- Learn to master the Java programming language.
- Understand SOLID principles and its application.
- Gain familiarity with some selected design patterns.
This course includes:
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Need to possess at least basic understanding of programming constructs such as variable declaration, loops, arrays, functions.
I have a very specific goal in designing this course, being an Architect I do have an additional role of bringing up trainees or freshers upto the speed of the Java development, and in the process I need to device a training plan where they need to understand the most important aspects of Java programming language and understand different aspects of backend development.
This made me design this course to address the first part of it, i.e. the Java programming language, where you will be focused on the most important features of Java programming language and see where and when to apply the features effectively and efficiently.
You many be having questions like, is this course updated to latest editions of Java, such as Java15 etc etc. don’t worry guys you first need to understand the core language features, once you are able to apply the core features rest of the things will fall in place. Thats my experience, versions are fancy terms guys, not every thing is applicable to us, if I feel some thing really important coming in, then I will certainly try to update that in the course. But anyway I will try to keep you posted on the changes don’t worry.
As an architect I want the trainees to be able to understand the following aspected of Java programming language, you should be able to understand the core language features, think about SOLID principles while designing the code and gain good insights about few selected design patterns. Let me confirm once again guys I won’t be covering all design patterns, I picked few based on my experience and will cover them. All the very best to your Java developer journey, I am with you lets move forward.
Course Highlights –
- Object Oriented Programming features
- Classes, Objects
- Abstract classes
- Building Loosely coupled code
- Exception handling
- SOLID Principles
- Few selected Design Patterns
- Other Java language features like
Who this course is for:
- Beginners or professionals aspiring to be Java developers.
Checkout: Git course