Discussion on all GRE & GMAT Concepts required,Data Sufficiency,Problem Solving,Quant Comparison Techniques & Strategies
What you’ll learn
- Students will learn the techniques required to stand out of the Crowd and to be No.1 in GRE and GMAT exams
- Time Management Tricks for Problem Solving, Quantitative Comparison, Data Sufficiency and Charts are discussed
- Guaranteed Score improvements you can see on a regular basis with our Concepts and Tricks
- Here you don’t learn Math but you learn things what you required to solve questions of GRE/GMAT
- Brief discussion of all the concepts what all you required for Test
This course includes:
- 8.5 hours on-demand video
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Students should have Zeal to learn new techniques which helps them to solve math problems easily, accurately and quickly
- Student having the passion to Score 170/170 in GRE Math and 400/400 in GMAT Math are Highly benefited
The benefits what a student get by Completing this Course:
With 15 years of Experience in teaching for GRE and GMAT aspirants, the course was perfectly crafted in such a way here ” you don’t miss any concept required for GRE & GMAT “
(i) Techniques lead over Concepts:
Most of the GRE/GMAT test-takers struggle to get the right Answers for Quant Comparision, Data Sufficiency and Multiple Choice Questions because they are unaware that Eliminating wrong answers is quiet easy than finding the Correct Answer. Here you learn those Techniques.
(ii) If No Time then have Time:
The traditional way of solving questions kill your time in Exam so we teach you the techniques that save your time and improves Accuracy.
(iii) Animated Videos:
Our Course is designed through White Board Animated Videos, So you can avoid seeing the face of Trainer, which improves your attention.
(iv) Concepts what you will learn in this course?
In this course, you will learn all the topics needed for GRE & GMAT Maths like Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Permutations, Probability, Inequalities, Statistics, Graphs along with this the different concepts of numbers etc .
(v) Techniques what you will learn in this course?
In this course we will discuss the techniques needed for the students. Generally while answering multiple-choice questions,Data sufficiency questions and Quant comparison questions, students used to take a longer time to solve those questions. So with the help of the techniques like eliminations, approximations, substitutions and sequencing students will gain knowledge in solving the problems from the answer choices. This helps the students to save lot of time while solving tough questions so that he can utilise that time for other questions. Here, the student will learn the strategies to answer the questions with out actually solving them.
Also check Job interview