Retail analytics using MS Excel – Covering Forecasting, Market Basket, RFM, Customer Valuation & Price Bundling
You’re looking for a complete course on understanding Marketing Analytics and Retail Business Management to drive business decisions involving production schedules, inventory management, promotional mail optimization, store layouting, estimating right bundle price, customer valuation and many other parts of the business., right?
You’ve found the right Marketing Analytics & Retail Business Management course! This course teaches you everything you need to know about different forecasting models, Market Basket analysis, conducting market research, marketing analytics, RFM (recency, frequency, monetary) analysis, Customer Valuation methods & Price Bundling analysis and how to implement these models in Excel using advanced excel tool.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Implement forecasting models such as simple linear, simple multiple regression, Additive and multiplicative trend and seasonality model and many more, required for devising marketing analytics strategies effectively.
- Perform marketing analytics and market basket analysis and calculate lift to derive a store layout that maximizes sales from complementary products.
- Do RFM (Recency, frequency, and monetary value) analysis to help you maximize profit from promotional mail campaigns.
- Increase revenue/profit of your firm by implementing revenue / profit maximizing bundle price point using marketing analytics tool like Excel solver Add-in
- Understand the value of your customers to make intelligent decisions based on recommendations of marketing analytics and marketing research on how to spend money acquiring them
- Confidently practice, discuss and understand different marketing analytics models used by organizations
How this course will help you?
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this Marketing Analytics & Retail Business Management course.
If you are a business manager or an executive, or a student who wants to learn and apply forecasting models, marketing analytics techniques based on marketing research in real world problems of business, this course will give you a solid base for that by teaching you the most popular forecasting models and marketing analytics strategies and how to implement them.
Also learn: SEO course