Learn how to become a professional UX/UI Designer and create beautiful websites and applications from scratch.
What you’ll learn
- How to become a professional UX/UI designer
- How to land your first job as a UX/UI designer
- How to design a website from scratch in Adobe XD
- How to design websites & mobile phone apps from scratch
- How to pick the best color schemes
- How to work with fonts
- Best places to get your first UX/UI job
- Learn both UI and UX. Land your dream design role.
- How to design and build a prototype
- How to identify a customer problem to solve
- How to conduct user research
- Learn various style guides, elements and prototyping
- Learn sketching and wireframing
This course includes:
- 13 hours on-demand video
- 14 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Basic computer skills
- Copy of Adobe XD
- No previous design skills required
Welcome to the Learn User Experience Design from A-Z: Adobe XD UI UX Design
Where you’re going to learn how to get started with User Experience and User Interface Design (UX/UI) Design and how to land your first job as a UX Designer even if you have no prior knowledge or experience.
In this practical, hands-on course our main objective is to give you the education not just to understand the ins and outs of UX and UI Design, but also to learn exactly how the web development industry works, the different roles within a team, how color psychology and color schemes work , so you can learn first hand exactly how to design websites and mobile apps in Adobe XD and create an amazing user experience as a UX & UI Designer.
Blending practical work with solid theoretical training, we take you from the basics of UX/UI Design in Adobe XD to mastery, giving you the training you need not just to create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes, but also the understanding of behavioral psychology and influence triggers so you can become a well-rounded UX/UI designer.
And we understand that theory is important to build a solid foundation, we understand that theory alone isn’t going to get the job done so that’s why this course is packed with practical hands-on examples that you can follow step by step.
My name Juan and I’m one of your instructors in this course. My background in the Tech space specifically with Digital Marketing and Web Development.
Arthur is your other instructor in this course and has over 5 years of experience in the graphic design space as a UX/UI designer.
Together we’re going to give you the foundational education that you need not just on how to design websites and mobile apps, but also how to get paid for your newly developed UX/Ui skills. The course covers 7 main areas: