Learn the art of thinking like a programmer using Python, a complete course for the absolute beginner
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to think like a programmer and write robust and clean Python code
- Solve problems and apply knowledge to solve problems
- Grasp the programming mentality and start thinking like a programmer
This course includes:
- 12.5 hours on-demand video
- 32 articles
- 6 downloadable resources
- 2 practice tests
- 22 coding exercises
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- You should have access to a PC (Windows or Linux) or a Mac with an internet connection
TL;DR: **BRAND NEW and ACTIVE course. Already more than 4,000 students are part of this course. New content is added constantly. The last lecture was published in January 2021!
Students shine when they have support when they need it. We won’t let you down. We reply to your question in under 8 hours on average and guaranteed in under 24 hours! We are here for you. Not every course offers quick responses to students’ questions, we do!
Your instructor is an Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (HEA) in the UK with university-level teaching experience in what he teaches!**
Do you want to…
- create a startup and it requires that you write a program or a website?
- learn the most popular programming language of 2020 and open many career doors?
- get into Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Robotics or Web Development?
- learn to think like a programmer and become a confident programmer?
- learn the latest Python version, Python 3, and not the obsolete Python 2?
- learn a powerful language to automate daily tasks?
Answer YES to any of the above statements, and this course is for YOU!
With 100+ lectures, 20 programming exercises, 20+ quizzes, and other materials this is a comprehensive Python course to teach you how to THINK and ACT like a programmer and write powerful and idiomatic Python code. Your instructor is an Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (HEA) in the UK, as a result, his teaching approach to students’ education meets the UK Professional Standards Framework for teaching and learning support in higher education in the United Kingdom.
If you are an absolute beginner with no prior programming experience, in this course, my aim is to teach YOU how to think and behave like an independent programmer. By the end of this course, I guarantee you that you will be able to think like a programmer and write real code to solve real problems. Many courses teach people the language, but they don’t teach them how to think like a true programmer. My ultimate goal in this course is to teach you how to think like an INDEPENDENT programmer.
The course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, take your money back!
Companies like Google, Instagram, Dropbox, Spotify, Netflix, Uber, Pinterest and Reddit use Python in their business in one way or another! Python is a highly desired skill in 2020, don’t miss out!
We will touch on the following topics in this course:
- Basic programming theory.
- Basic concepts in Python (types, built-in functions, strings, string formatting, etc).
- Variables and comments and how to work with results.
- Input/Output and several ways to get input from users or files into your programs.
- All about functions (parameters, arguments, default arguments, *args, **kwargs, etc)
- Flow control and boolean algebra: how to make your programs to take decisions!
- Repetition: the for and while loop and how to write code that repeats itself.
- Major Project #1: work on your first major project! Choose one of the 3 games to solve!
- Data structures (lists, tuples, dictionaries).
- Error and Exception Handling: how to deal with code that fails.
- Object-Oriented Programming (classes, objects, methods, attributes, magic methods, inheritance).
- Major Project #2: work on your second major project! Build real-world systems or work on data analysis.
As you can tell, the course includes everything you need to know about programming and Python! The best part is that you will get LIFETIME access to all the materials (videos, code, exercises, and quizzes). You can come back whenever you want! The platform here on Udemy allows students and instructors to interact through the discussion board, I will be available to help you throughout your journey with Python and support you through the discussion board if you have a question or you don’t understand something! Given that this is a BRAND new course with a smaller number of students, you will enjoy quick and personalised responses to your questions within 24 hours!
I am Rafael and I will be your instructor in this course. I have a multi-year experience in writing professional code and I hold a B.Sc. in Computer Science from the University of Leeds in the United Kingdom! As a PhD candidate in Robotics and AI, I demonstrate programming, algorithms, and other computing modules to university students! I have university-level teaching experience, and I am an Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (HEA) in the UK! You can learn more about me in my bio on this page.
What are you waiting for? Enrol in this course TODAY!
Who this course is for:
- Novice with no prior programming exposure
- People with existing programming experience wishing to learn quickly Python
- Students from any discipline who want to prepare for next semester’s programming module!
- People who need programming for their new job or position, or to start a business or to pass a university module!
Do check: Power BI