Build a State of the Art Android App with this new course on Android development and Kotlin.
Most tutorials and how to’s show you the basics of app building, but they don’t show you how to use the latest technologies and libraries.
Most projects and jobs require you to know how to use the latest libraries. This is what this course is all about.
The purpose of this course is to give you a practical example of how to use these technologies, all while building a simple example app.
We will learn about:
- MVVM architecture using the Google recommended Android Lifecycle Extensions
- Retrofit and JSON for remote server communication
- RxJava as a reactive framework
- Dagger2 for dependency injection
- Jetpack navigation for navigating the user through the app screens
- Jetpack Data Binding for building UI screens
- Glide for seamless image loading
- Jetpack Palette for extracting colors from images
- Unit tests to test the application and make it stable and robust
- And we will build everything in Kotlin, the shiny new language that Google recommends
If you want to become an expert Android Developer, you need to know how to use these technologies.
If you want to build an app that scales and is robust, these technologies will make your life easy in the long term.
Sign up today, and let’s learn how to properly build a State of the Art Android Application.