An introduction to Python 3 and interactive programming with Jupyter Notebooks
What you’ll learn
- The basics of the python programming language.
- How to code.
- How to think critically and think like a programmer.
- How to write code and markdown in Jupyter Notebooks.
This course includes:
- 15 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Basic computer knowledge will be useful.
- If you have issues setting up the Python environment then it might require some patience and searching on Google if any issues come up.
More content being added every month.
There is so much more content in this course than just the pure video content. In the setup videos for this course I will show you how to access:
All the code, files, and Jupyter Notebooks.
All the practice problems and solutions.
The beautifully formatted book which is hosted online and obtains the content covered in the videos. It is much quicker to review content in this format after watching the videos.
This course is for complete beginners who are interested in learning to code. This course will teach you how to code with the programming language python. It is all about the basics which will give you the foundations to work on bigger projects. This course is ideal for anyone who is eager to learn coding. This course begins with teaching Python 3 in an interactive style through the use of Jupyter Notebooks. After learning the basics, you will also learn to write programs within the integrated development environment (IDE) Pycharm.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking for an introduction to coding.
- Anyone looking for an introduction to python programming language.
- Anyone looking for some foundations in Python so they can then look into more advanced topics after learning the basics.
Checkout: 22 Hour Python Data Visualization