This video tutorial will help you to learn different types of network attacks and secure yourself from it
What you’ll learn
- Different types of Network Attacks
- You will learn MITM(Man-In-The-Middle)Attacks
- Wireless Attacks
- Hack Over WAN
- Protecting against these attacks
- 90+ detailed videos about ADVANCED network hacking
- Save WPA/WPA2 cracking progress
- Cracking WiFi WPAWPA2 passwords using Pyrit Cowpatty
- Hack any computer on the same network
- Intercept data and spy on all on the network
- Gather detailed information about clients and networks like their OS, opened ports …etc
- Sniff packets from clients and analyse them to extract important info such as: passwords, cookies, urls, videos, images ..etc
- DOS attack by using ETTERCAP
- Learn how to successfully discover active and vulnerable hosts on a network
- You will explore Nmap Installation, Hacking Labs, Network and port scanner basics, Target selection, Port states, Host discovery, Scan techniques and Port selection.
- Become a cyber security specialist
- The very latest up-to-date information and methods
- Internet connection
If you are looking at gaining skill in Network security, this course is for you.
Also check This Hacking Course
This hands-on course focuses on the practical side of Network attacks without neglecting the theory behind each attack.
For each attack, you will learn how that attack works and then practically launch the attack.
This will give you full understanding of the conditions which allow this attack to be successfully executed, this knowledge will help you to detect and sometimes prevent this attack from happening.
By completing this course, you will be able to troubleshoot basic security issues.
Did You Know?
-By DOS and DDOS Attacks estimated an average daily revenue loss of $2,000,000 – nearly $100,000 per hour – in the case of downtime.
-91% Of Cyberattacks Start With A Phishing Email and each year over $2 billions is stolen from the individuals as a result of phishing attack.
-25% of Wireless Networks are Highly Vulnerable to Hacking Attacks.
-95% of HTTPS servers vulnerable to trivial MITM attacks.
What will You learn in this course?
-what is Network Security?
-Different types of Network Attacks.
-You learn MITM(Man-In-The-Middle)Attacks
-Dns spoofing and so on..
-How to crack WiFi password using different tools and
-How to perform De-authentication Attacks on any WiFi Networks.
-Hack Over WAN.
-Phishing attack Over LAN and WAN.
-Hack Android Phone Outside LAN
-Protecting against these attacks.
-Network Administrators and Operators.
-Security policy makers who are interested in network security and gaining an understanding of the threats they face and how to mitigate such threats
-For Cyber Security Professionals.
Who this course is for:
- IT Engineers
- Network Administrators and Operators
- Security policy makers
- Ethical hackers
This course includes
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
Suggested: https://coursetime.net/the-absolute-beginners-guide-to-cyber-security-and-hacking/ [17 HOUR]