No Linux Installation required! Learn Linux Command Line Administration via Web Interactive Shell. RHCSA in 6 Hours!
What you’ll learn
- Linux basic system administration
- Efficiency in Linux command line
- Get started as a Linux system administrator!
This course includes:
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- No previous experience or skills are required to get started with this course
Linux Command Line for Beginners: A Free Interactive Shell Provided, No Linux Installation Required! You will also find animated videos to help you understand complex Linux concepts in a very simple way.
Linux Command Line for Students and Professionals. In this course we will begin by covering the very basics of using the Linux operating system, and move on to the advanced system and networking skills necessary to become a Linux administrator! We will cover the following topics in this course:
- Linux installation
- Command line usage
- Software installation and troubleshooting – for Students and Professionals
- User management
- Network administration
- LAMP stack setup and app deployment
This course will help you to:
- Understand and use essential tools for handling files, directories, command-line environments, and documentation
- Create simple shell scripts
- Operate running systems, including booting into different run levels, identifying processes, starting and stopping virtual machines, and controlling services
- Configure local storage using partitions and logical volumes
- Create and configure file systems and file system attributes, such as permissions, encryption, access control lists, and network file systems
- Deploy, configure, and maintain systems, including software installation, update, and core services
- Manage users and groups
- Manage security, including basic firewall and SELinux configuration
- Perform basic container management
Don’t forget to join our Q&A live community where you can get free help anytime from other students and the instructor. This awesome course is a component of the Linux Computing master course. When you enroll you will get lifetime access to all of the course contents and any updates and when you complete the course 100% you will also get a certificate of completion that you can add to your resumé/CV to show off to the world your new-found Linux Computing Mastery!
So What are you Waiting For? Click that shiny enroll button and we’ll See you inside! Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee – that’s our promise of your success! This course has been completely revised since its first release.
Who this course is for:
- There is no formal prerequisites for this course
Do check: 62 Hour Web Development Course