Hands-On Labs, Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA), GKE Deep Dive, BootStrap K8S & Prometheus with Istio
What you’ll learn
- How to Administrator a Kubernetes Cluster, DevOps Practice
- Deploy Application on Local & Cloud Machine
- How to Configure Storage on a Kubernetes Cluster like DevOps Pro
- How to Configure Network on a Kubernetes Cluster
- Upgrade and Rollback Applications deployed on Kubernetes
This course includes:
- 15.5 hours on-demand video
- 13 articles
- 137 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Basic understanding of Docker
- Have access to a laptop or system to setup Kubernetes
This course on Kubernetes Certification Suitable for Beginners was primarily designed with beginners in mind with Hands-On Labs.
You’ll learn a lot of DevOps Kubernetes workflow hands-on in this course.
This Kubernetes Administrator allows you to demonstrate that you have the skills necessary to build and manage Kubernetes environments. This course will provide you with the knowledge and hands-on experience that you will need to be a successful Kubernetes administrator in the real world and pass the CKA exam.