Learn how to become an elite ethical hacker and easily hack networks, computer systems, web apps and so much more…
What you’ll learn
- How To Become An Elite Ethical Hacker
- How To Setup A Hacking Lab
- How To Launch Attacks/Exploits Against Computers
- How To Start A Cybersecurity/Ethical Hacking Career
- How To Hack Into Wireless Networks
- How To Conduct Penetration Tests
- How To Bypass Antivirus
- The Fundamentals of Networking
- How To Remain Anonymous On The Internet
- The Fundamentals of Linux
- The Fundamentals of Bash
- How To Gather Website & App Data
- The Fundamentals of Python
- Maintaining Access To Exploited Computers
- Website & Web Application Hacking
- Mobile Phone Security Tips
- Where You Can Practice Hacking For Free
- Conducting Passive & Active Reconnaissance On A Network
This course includes:
- 12 hours on-demand video
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Basic IT/Computer Skills & Knowledge
- Computer With At Least 8GB of RAM/Memory (Less is ok, but your computer may run slow!)
- Wifi Hacking Section Only: USB Wireless Adapter (Link Provided In Course Resources)
- You Do Not Need Any Prior Experience In Hacking Or Cybersecurity To Go Through This Course
Welcome to – Learn Ethical Hacking From A-Z: Beginner To Expert Course!
This practical, hands-on course was created for newbies – that’s to say, people with no prior training or knowledge in hacking and cybersecurity. The aim of this course is to give you the education not just to understand what black-hat hatters do and how, but also to learn exactly how to hack systems like a pro and win the cat and mouse game by securing systems like a professional security expert.
Blending practical work with solid theoretical training, we take you from the basics of ethical hacking through to mastery, giving you the training you need not just to hack, but also to secure against a hack.
While the theory is important, we understand that it can also be dry and uninspiring. For this reason, this course is packed with examples that you can follow. This practical focus starts from the beginning, where we will teach you about penetration testing and show you how to install the software required (Windows, Linux, and Mac OSX) and jump right into hacking.
Throughout, you will analyze and exploit various systems from regular websites through to sprawling networks, along with hacking servers and clients. More than just hacking, you’ll also learn how to conduct efficient penetration testing techniques.
This approach gives you the foundational education that you need not just to hack any given system, but also to secure it, with each module covering both sides of the coin.
Do check: Github course