Learn to speak Danish confidently and express yourself in everyday situations like a native Danish speaker
What you’ll learn
- Speak Danish confidently in common everyday situations
- Learn the correct pronunciation of tricky Danish words
- Read texts in Danish
- Having smalltalk conversations in Danish
- Introducing yourself and your background in Danish
- Describing your hobbies and freetime activities in Danish
- Use Danish to order coffee at a cafe
- Speak in Danish to order food and drink at a restaurant
This course includes:
- 21.5 hours on-demand video
- 31 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- No prior Danish knowledge is needed! (Beginner-friendly course)
- An interest in learning Danish in a positive learning environment
Learn the grammar, vocabulary and communication skills you need in order to become a fluent Danish speaker.
This course is friendly for absolute beginners!
- 300+ Lessons
- 21 hours of content
- FULL HD Course
- You will have access to guided lessons to help you build your skills and confidence in Danish
- You will participate in engaging practices to help you master the topic
- You will learn everyday situations in Danish, and you will master how to communicate in these situations
- Danish grammar explained in simple terms, so you will learn how to avoid common Danish grammar mistakes
Complete Danish Course from Beginner to Lower Intermediate Level (A1, A2+)
In this course, we will cover following topics: Danish speaking, Danish pronunciation, Danish writing, Danish grammar rules and patterns (in easy-to-understand lessons for beginner level), Danish reading, important Danish vocabulary, Danish listening (at natural speaking pace), and Danish communication skills. The interactive lessons help active learners and the immersion method used for teaching Danish will accelerate your learning speed, alternatively you can also use Duolingo app for this course.
This Danish course integrates innovative and modern teaching techniques. I have designed the lessons in this Danish course to be short and intense e-learning sessions.
Each Danish lesson is taught by a native Danish speaker, with supporting visuals, creating the perfect environment to learn Danish.
This Danish course for beginners offers you video courses that are tailored to incorporate various methods into teaching and accommodate different learning styles. The videos in this Danish course can be a perfect fit for each student, regardless of their prior knowledge level.
Quickly master the basics
Whether you are an absolute beginner, too busy for a language class, or needing to brush up before a trip to Denmark, this is the perfect Danish course for you. It covers all essential skills: pronunciation, speaking, listening, and translation. Each skill will have targeted practice sessions, so you will really be able to solidify your understanding. You can enjoy the freedom and flexibility to learn at your own pace.
I teach grammar and vocabulary through texts and dialogues based on everyday situations ranging from introducing yourself, talking about daily routines, talking about family, talking about hobbies, going to work, eating at a restaurant, etc.
Start speaking immediately
I will teach you Danish in a practical way so that you can easily use what you have learned to communicate in Danish effectively. You will not just be listening to the videos, you will be actively training your skills during each video. Each video is immersive so you will directly dive into the Danish language.
Master Danish grammar
The grammar is explained in a simple and intuitive way, so you will build up a sound understanding of how Danish works. I have several examples in each grammar lesson, so you will be able to build your foundations in Danish grammar.
(Music from Joystock, used with permission)
Who this course is for:
- Absolute beginners looking to take their first step towards mastering Danish
- Students who have already learned basic Danish via a language course and want to sharpen their skills
- Danish students who want to get started learning Danish language
Also Enroll in 20 HOUR C Programming Course