In this course you will learn Bookkeeping and Accounting from basics. Each topic is divided into several sections which will help to understand thoroughly and after completion of each topic you will get quiz. This course is combination of theory and practical this means that you will be learning by practice during lectures. This course is ideal for anyone who wants to obtain a good grounding knowledge in Bookkeeping and financial accounting. If you want to become pro in Bookkeeping so try to practice all the activities after each lecture. It would help you a lot and you can achieve your target.
What will we learn?
- Financial Accounting
- 5 head of accounts
- Accounting equation
- How to classify the business transactions.
- How to prepare ledgers and T accounts?
- How to bring balances in Trial Balance?
- What are the items of income statement?
- How to calculate cost of sales or cost of goods sold?
- How to calculate Gross Profit and Net Profit?
- How to design Income Statement for your business?
- What is working capital?
- How to classify assets and liabilities in balance sheet?
- How to prepare Balance Sheet for your business?
After completion of the course student will be able to
- create double entry from business transactions.
- differentiate between Asset, liability, Expenses, Income and Capital
- interpret and understand the financial statements.