Learn Photoshop quickly with this easy-to-follow course and start your Photoshop journey
What you’ll learn
- A decent understanding of Photoshop
- Layer Properties, Layers Panel and Layer Mask
- Perfect your selections with Selection Tools
- How to Save and Export images for web and print
This course includes:
- On-demand video
- 4 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Any version of Adobe Photoshop ( Download Free Trial )
Want to learn Photoshop but don’t know where to start from?
This course is well designed and prepared to make you a decent Photoshop user. All the course contents and examples are wisely chosen and each chapter is explained using the step-by-step method to better fit your needs. The initial chapters are basics and further chapters are explained in more details without making things overcomplicated. To help you follow along with the lectures, exercise files are included in each chapter.
If you are looking for a faster way to learn Photoshop then you are in the right place. This course is designed to be quick and easy thus it only teaches the basics of Photoshop and it best fits those who are preoccupied and can’t take a full-length course.
What you will learn:
This course covers the basics of Photoshop, and its chapters are as follows:
Getting Started: In this chapter, I will introduce you to Photoshop and its interface, you will learn how to create a new document, open, save, and export files for web and print. And you will master some tips and tools to use Photoshop more efficiently.
Layers: This chapter covers anything you need to know about layers. You will learn how to use the Layers Panel, Layer Mask and other useful layer properties.
Selections: By completing this chapter you will be able to select and modify objects using Photoshop’s enhanced selection tools such as, the Marquee Selection Tools, Lasso Tools, Magic Wand, Quick Selection Tool, and newly introduced Object Selection Tool.
Transform and Crop: This chapter will teach you how to transform, resize, crop and straighten images.
By completing this course, you will have a decent understanding of Photoshop, and you will also have a sound foundation of Photoshop to build upon.
By the end of this course you will be able to use the program with ease. You’ll feel in control as you pursue and complete more ambitious projects. Whether you are contemplating a career change, considering freelancing opportunities, or developing a personal hobby, get started today on your Photoshop journey!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to learn Photoshop and get paid for it.
- Those who are occupied and can’t find enough time to take a full-length course.
- Newbie’s, amateurs, graphic designers, web designers, motion graphics artists, Illustrator users, and any creatives who want to design their own graphics and edit their own photos from scratch
Who this course is for:
- Photoshop Beginners, Photographers, Web Designers, Marketers, Business Owners.
Do check: Python Project course