This is a Beginner to Advanced level course on .NET 5 that will take you from basics all the way to advance mode. This course is for anyone who is new to ASP.NET Core or who is familiar with ASP.NET and wants to take the first stab at understanding what is different in ASP.NET Core. From there we would be building multiple projects to understand all concepts in .NET 5 as we will deploy our final application on Azure as well as IIS.
Throughout this course, we would understand the evolution of ASP.NET Core, and then we would take a look at the modified files and folder structure.
- We would then take a look at new concepts in ASP.NET Core
- We would build a small Razor application with CRUD operations using Entity framework for integration with the database.
- We would build our Bulky Book website where we will learn advanced topics in ASP.NET MVC Core
- Finally, we will deploy our Bulky Book website on Microsoft Azure and IIS.
What are the requirements?
- 3-6 months knowledge of c#
- Visual Studio 2019
- SQL Server Management Studio
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn the structure of ASP NET MVC Core Project
- Learn the structure of ASP NET Core Razor Project
- Learn the fundamentals of ASP NET MVC Core
- Build 2 Projects throughout the course
- Integrate Identity Framework and learn how to add more fields to Users
- Interact with Razor class library for Identity
- Integrate Entity Framework along with code first migrations
- Sessions in ASP NET Core
- Custom Tag Helpers in ASP NET Core
- View Components and Partial Views in ASP NET Core
- Bootstrap v4
- Authentication and Authorization in ASP NET Core
- Google and Facebook Authentication/Login
- Role Management in ASP NET Core Identity
- SMS and Email notifications
- TempData in ASP NET Core
- Stripe Payment Integrations
- Repository Pattern to Access Database
- Dapper and Stored Procedure Calls
- Seed Database Migrations Automatically
- Deploying the website on Microsoft Azure and IIS
Also enroll in : MySQL Database Course