Laravel professional course series Part 1
Hello my friends,
you probably already know that Laravel is the best PHP framework in the world.
This course is for programmers who want to learn about Laravel Jetstream and more.
Together we will do the setup for a B2B multi tenancy e-commerce application with Laravel Jetstream.
Apart from getting an insight into Laravel Jetstream you also will learn quite a few advanced tricks and features of Laravel itself.
Also we will install an AMAZING Dashboard Theme for your business’s admin area.
After the course you will master the following:
Laravel Jetstream HowTos + Knowledge
- Installation of Jetstream
- Change Logos + Favicon and App Title in Jetstream
- Activate E-Mail-Verification in Jetstream
- How to upload profile images in Jetstream
- Integration of Bootstrap AdminLTE Dashboard (parallel to Tailwind CSS)
General Laravel features
- Laravel Routes – Deeper Insight
- Soft Deletes
- Advanced Database Seeding
- Working with stubs
- Working with global scopes
- Blade Templating
Who is this course for?
This course is not a dedicated beginners course, that means that I will not explain basic programming concepts like the MVC-Pattern here that Laravel uses.
However you can still master this course even as a Laravel Beginner as long as you have some advanced experience with PHP.
Everything is documented, you will get:
- A complete detailed documentation on every lecture
- Full source code of the project for every lecture on GitHub
- A bunch of How-To Cheat Sheets
The larger picture: Your way to become a Laravel Professional
This course is Part 1 of a larger course series that I am creating. The master plan here is that I want to guide you all the way from being a Laravel “Experimenter” to becoming a Laravel Master.
The overall focus of this series is the creation of professional business applications. This is a skillset that is highly needed in the industry.
I am looking very much forward of seeing you in the course!
Check: Asp Net course