Learn Kubeflow by Example with Machine Learning – Deploy ML AI Pipelines on Google Cloud Platform – Kubernetes & AWS
In this course we will cover all the fundamentals first of Kubeflow with slides and presentations and then build and deploy ML/AI Pipelines with Kubeflow together using the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) along with the GKE and active cloud shell. We will also learn the fundamentals of Kubernetes and Kubeflow along with GCP project management as we move forward together with the code lab.
Get hands on experience early with an exciting technology making ML deployments much easier thanks to the power of Kubeflow!
This is the course you’ve been looking for to get a clear and concise explanation of what is Kubeflow and the value it presents for creating efficiency with Machine Learning.
If you’d like to quickly and simply go through each step of code together and discuss the conventions and the commands for setting up cloud native and run multiple pipelines together – we’re even going to take a look at a recursive tutorial which runs iterative prediction calculations with increasing margins of acceptable results, then this is perfect course is for you!
This course is modular and intended to be beginner friendly as well, so that if you are coming from a less technical or more business minded side or you are just keen on reviewing the fundamentals of kubernetes and, vms, containers and clusters and how they have significant value in relation to deploying and running machine learning pipelines then you will also find clear, simplified and contextualized examples as part of this course as well. Just remember, those sections are purely optional and if you already have fundamental knowledge please feel free to skip directly to the code lab and get started hands on with me.
What you will learn in this course:
- Setting up the Google Cloud Platform development environment
- Build and successfully deploy ML/AI Pipelines with Kubeflow
- Learn the fundamentals of Kubernetes, GKE, Containers and Clusters in relation to Machine Learning
- Work on a code lab with the GCP active cloud shell
- Run ML Pipelines and examine events and logs – GPU, CPU and node management
- Create buckets, OAuth, and credentials with Google Cloud Platform
- Review the basics of Kubeflow for AWS – EKS
- Set up scheduling and billing on GCP for project administration and management
- Check out deploying Jupiter notebook and for Kubeflow pipelines
- And much more along the way!
Course Set up and Tools
This course develops its Kuebflow project and source code with Active Cloud Shell on the Google Cloud Platform – it’s free to set up, but deploying and running the pipelines to completion yourself will require you to activate a billing account and it’s important that you monitor your costs in that case (this is optional and we explain the steps and procedure if you’re interested in spending a bit more to see kubeflow machine learning pipelines in action).
Also learn: Job Interview course