The best way to use Kali Linux
What you’ll learn
- A general introduction to Kali Linux system
- Download the latest version of Kali Linux
- Installing Kali Linux system on virtualbox
- Activate the user with super privileges
- Add a normal user and give him super privileges
- Network and connection testing between virtual machines and the internet
- Solve the problem of error in network management
- Repair default repositories
- System update
- Add a temporary or permanent alias
- Install Lazy Script to solve common problems
- Install anonymous browser
- Kali Linux Acceleration
- Convert between ZSH and Bash
This course includes:
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Basic understanding of concepts such as IP addresses, NAT, client, server, etc.
- Desire to learn
The Fastest Course For Optimizing Kali Linux 2020.4
(in English and French languages)
It is a suitable course for everyone from the beginner to the professional level, and it aims to optimize Kali Linux through some basic tasks that must be performed before starting to use the system to improve the performance and overcomes the most common problems.
This course begins with an overview of the Kali Linux operating system and the company developing it, and who needs to deal with Kali Linux system, also, which are the other distributions that can be used for penetration testing. Then, how to download the latest version of Kali Linux from its official website
During the course, we will learn about how to activate the super user with higher powers “root”, add a normal user and give him super privileges, test the network and communication between virtual machines and the Internet, fix default repositories, how to update the system, add permanent aliases, how to solve the most common problems, install anonymous browser, how to speed up Kali Linux, and converting between ZSH and Bash.
During the course, the training will be practically done on virtual machines , and we will use Virtualbox as a virtualization program.
The scientific material and exercises will be constantly updated.
Who this course is for:
- Those with little or no experience in hacking
- Who use the Kali Linux system to perform a penetration test
- Who wish to improve Kali Linux system
Also enroll in : HTML & CSS Course