Test your knowledge with problems, quizzes. Build your confidence. And get exam-day ready.
I made practice test help you track your progress, figure out what you don’t understand and get it right with step-by-step explanations.
Java is a programming language and computing platform first released by Sun Microsystems in 1995. James Gosling is known as the father of Java. Before Java, its name was Oak. Since Oak was already a registered company, so James Gosling and his team changed the name from Oak to Java. It is owned by Oracle, and more than 3 billion devices run Java. It has evolved from humble beginnings to power a large share of today’s digital world, by providing the reliable platform upon which many services and applications are built. New, innovative products and digital services designed for the future continue to rely on Java, as well.
There are many applications and even some websites that will not function unless you have Java installed this website, is intended for consumers who require Java for their desktop applications – specifically applications targeting Java 8.
Why Use Java?
- Java works on different platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi, etc.)
- It is one of the most popular programming language in the world
- It is easy to learn and simple to use
- It is open-source and free
- It is secure, fast and powerful
- It has a huge community support (tens of millions of developers)
- Java is an object oriented language which gives a clear structure to programs and allows code to be reused, lowering development costs
- As Java is close to C++ and C#, it makes it easy for programmers to switch to Java or vice versa
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who have Learned programme before.
- College Students who are still learning.
Also learn: Python course