Java is one of the most popular programming languages, used for creating desktop, mobile, and web applications.
You should take this course if you want to learn the essential and fundamental concepts of Java and object-oriented programming.
This course is designed for absolute beginners, you don’t need to have a previous programming experience.
In this course you will learn the following fundamental concepts of Java language and object-oriented concepts using the practical examples and lectures.
· An overview of programing and programming languages and Java.
· Interpreter and compiler
· Using the Netbeans IDE for developing Java projects
· Describing different parts of Java project
· Describing the Java code file, main method and comments
· Primitive and complex datatypes
· Operators for performing different operations on variables and values, and expressions
· Conditional statements like if, else if and switch
· Loops like while, do while and for loop
· Logical operators and conditional operator
· Scanner class for data input
· Introduction to Array and processing of it.
· ArrayList class
· Objects and classes
· UML class diagram
· Static and instance members
· Visibility modifiers and variable scope
· Data encapsulation
· Method overloading and overriding
· Polymorphism and dynamic binding
· Abstract class and methods
I have used the netbeans IDE for developing Java projects in this course, which is one the most popular IDEs