Amazing, right? What if you knew exactly how to design and build a website like that, completely from scratch? How amazing would that be?
Well, I’m here to teach you HTML, CSS, and web design, all by building the stunning website that you just saw, step-by-step.
So, after finishing this course, you will know exactly how to build a beautiful, professional, and ready-to-launch website just like Omnifood, by following a 7-step process. And it will even look great on any computer, tablet, and smartphone.
But what if you want to build a completely different website? Well, no problem! I designed the course curriculum with exactly this goal: to enable you to design and build any website that you can think of, not just copy the course project.
So, in order to become a confident and independent developer, capable of building your own websites in the future, you will learn:
- The fundamentals of modern and semantic HTML, CSS, and building layouts in a small separate project, which will prepare you for the main course project (www.omnifood.dev). This includes modern flexbox and CSS Grid!
- How to design beautiful websites, by learning a web design framework I created just for this course. It consists of easy-to-use guidelines for design aspects like typography, colors, images, spacing, and more (this is like a small standalone course!).
- How to use well-established website components and layout patterns in order to come up with professional-looking designs
- How to make any website work on any mobile device, no matter the design and layout (responsive design)
- How to use the 7 steps of building a professional website in practice: planning, sketching, designing, building, testing, optimizing, and launching
- How to find and use free design assets such as images, fonts, and icons
- Important developer skills such as reading documentation, fixing code errors on your own, and using professional web development tools
Does this sound like fun? Then join me and 200,000+ other developers and start building websites today!
Checkout: Java course